Thursday, April 1, 2010

Burger King's New Left-handed Whopper


"Burger King has announced in USA Today the introduction of a new item to their menu: a 'Left-Handed Whopper' specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans. www.burgerking/lefthanded The new whopper includes the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.), but all the condiments are rotated 180 degrees for the benefit of their left-handed customers. Reportedly, thousands of customers are going into restaurants to request the new sandwich. According to the press release, 'many others requested their own "right handed" version.'"
I am so excited about this. No one ever thinks about left handed people and I say it's about time! I don't quite understand what difference it will make, but I'm headed to Burger King for lunch today to get me the special whopper...and I don't even like Burger King. In this economy, I think it's great marketing to tap a market that no one cares about.
With our current president's "left-handedness," it could even help push more people to out themselves as left-handed. This is truly a great first step for us lefties getting the recognition we have so longed for. Thanks Burger King! I can finally have it my way.

3 comments:

  1. That is so Handist! what about us right handed people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, most of the world is Left-handites. We have been taking it to the man for years and will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a joke...right? It is April 1st after all...

    ReplyDelete